With finals quickly approaching, this can be a very stressful time for students. To help reduce the effects of stress and learn techniques that help to achieve a more balanced state, the Counseling Center would like to invite you to a one-day Stress Relief Workshop in the office on the 3rd fl. of Lorenzo Hall on Thursday, May 2, 2013 during Common Hour (12:40-1:30). Please take a look at the attached flier for more details. We look forward to seeing you there!
Posts Tagged With: finals
Here are 5 steps to lift your spirit during the stressful times.
1. Take in a breath of fresh air
2. Laugh, it’s medicine for the soul
3. Talk to someone and let it out
4. Pet an animal, they are great healers
5. Look at the beauty of nature around you
Hope you like these…
Photo by: norrisbaby on Flickr
License: Creative Commons